Why Choose Elischa Campbell Consulting Services, LLC?
We've successfully served nonprofits since 1991
Now serving For-profit, Small Business, Companies as well!
We strive to increase the effectiveness, stewardship, and accountability of the nonprofit sector while providing fund development services and management support they need for sustainable success.
Is assisting new, start up and emerging nonprofit and Christian based agencies in fulfilling their mission for the greater good of the communities that they serve.
Our grant writing team helps you raise dollars for your organization because we:
- Work with a network of grant writing and development professionals
- Write clearly and persuasively
- We develop high scoring grant proposals and contracts for bids
- Have keen knowledge of the Federal, State, and Local Government Opportunities
- Possess Strategic knowledge of the non-profit world
- Have been hands-on Administrators/Directors/Founders of nonprofit agencies, churches, and ministries
- Perform quality-editing services
- Are trained in grant-writing practices
- Are members of The National Society of Fundraising Executives
- Are members of The Association of Fundraising Professionals
- Provide current research data and proposal content
- Have written proposal and helped to fund over 30 million for programs and growing
- Have monitored and administered Federal, State, and Local funds
- Have aided many agencies in acquiring their 501 (c)(3) status, swiftly
- Have set on multiple Board of Directors for charities and churches
We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry. We have helped many organizations set-up their IRS 501 (c)(3) status and acquire first-time grants from donors.
Examples of funds raised include:
- $10,000 for a therapeutic traveling petting zoo
- $365,000 for a battered woman's shelter
- $2,500,000 over a period of time, for a transitional housing program
- $1,200,000 for an emergency shelter program
- $35,000 for a career training program
- $100,000 for a homeless children' s program
- $400,000 for a church outreach program
- $50,000 for a case management and counseling program
- $20,000 for a GED program
- $70,000 for a life skills and soup kitchen
- $190,000 for a homeless prevention program
- $20,000 for an anger management, behavioral modification, family counseling program
We can not guarantee your proposal will be funded!
Let us help your organization submit a competitive proposal.
View Our Services
Then, Call Us Today!